This series is designed for any high school senior who’s getting ready to attend college. This new and exciting time is filled with excitement and maybe a bit of trepidation. We went to college students and asked them to share their “If I had known then what I know now…” insight. Your soon to be college freshman benefits from a variety of experiences and perspectives regarding today’s college campus environment, as only current students can relay.
More than 50 impactful short videos provide tips on topics including:
- Time Management
- Increased Responsibilities in College
- Your Time is Yours to Manage – Manage it Well!
- Developing Relationships with Faculty
- Finding Additional Scholarships
- Advice to Freshman
- Communicating Effectively
- Building Relationships with Faculty
- Applying for Scholarships